YMCA Swimming Lessons
Swimming Lessons at The Aquadome run 48 weeks of the year to encourage continual skill and level progression. As a Austswim Recognised Swim Centre, you can rest assured that your child will recieve the best aquatic education available.
All students also have unlimited access to the pools to practice those newly learned skills . . . or to just have a fun splash with the family.
- Enrol at any time throughout the year, lessons run 48 weeks/year
- 30 minute duration, weekly lessons (unlimited pool access outside of lessons)
- $17 /lesson per week paid via fortnightly direct debit payments (additional children receive a 5% discount)
- No start-up fees, no lock-in contract, no cancellation penalties (14 day written notice required)
- View class availabilty online to find a day and time that suits you
- Recive regular feedback on your child's progression inculding class certificates
- Conveniant 'Make-up lesson' policy, free summer break 4 week suspension
- Determine your class level with our progression chart. Still unsure? Our Swimming Lessons Team can assist (08) 8287 8800
- Review our current class availability and 'pre-register' your interest in the best suited class (Note: "pre-registering" your interest in a class does not guarantee class placement)
- A Aquadome team member will phone and/or email to follow up with your request (within 48 hours Monday - Friday) to confirm your first lesson date
- To finalise enrolment, a swim lesson direct debit agreement MUST be completed in person at your first lesson
Programs for all ages
Infant Swimming Lessons (6 months - 3 years)
Skill development and water safety knowledge begins at an early age. the infant program will encourage and educate both child & parent on the basics of water safety. Levels: Starfish 6 months - 12 months, Periwinkle 1-2 years, Minnow 2-3 years.
Preschool Program (3 years to school age)
As independence and confidence grow, parents are transisitioned out of the class. This program assists your child to grow their water confidence and basic swimming skills. Levels: Tadpole (focus on water safety and graduates from infant program), Goldfish (introduction to freestyle and backstroke), Flying Fish (further development on freestyle and backstroke).
School Aged (5+ years)
With an increase in confidence, competence, consistency and endurance, students progress through various levels building on previous skills learnt. The classes encourage water confidence and building the foundation for swimming skills.